Monday, August 24, 2009

Michelle and the Kids are off to the lake this week (Lake Crescent), so I'm on my own for a little while. I'll be joining them on Thursday. I'm looking forward to a little lake time, and of course, salmon fishing. I can't wait.

Last night was the first really cold night here since the days started getting shorter again. It was probably only around 50 degrees but with the windows open and beds not made up for fall, we were cold. And today, I can feel the imminent arrival of fall. That's OK though because with fall comes winter and snowboarding. Elijah is going to learn this year. I had planned to get him out last year but things didn't work out. We are a lot further north this year so unlike me, Elijah will get to learn at Stevens pass. Once again, I can't wait.

No comments: